December 16, 2011

Time to put back under the tree!

Christmas has alway been one of my favorite holidays but growing up it wasn't always a festive event. When most of us think of Christmas we think of gifts, egg nog, flashing lights on trees, family and good ole Christmas music. We anticipate seeing our families, watching tv together and eating big meals all in the name of love. The reality is there are some that will not have that experience on Christmas day. Some kids will wake up to know tree, no food and maybe no family. I remember waking up one year on Christmas morning, laying on the couch just staring at the front door hoping someone was going to knock on it with a bunch of gifts and love. Needless to say, it didn't happen. Growing up I always said, "I can't wait to be able to give back to my community," and this year i am in the position to do so! (PRAISE GOD) Christmas day I will be loading up my truck, driving to my neighbor hood and delivering gifts to some families that need help. I have not been this excited about Christmas in years! I personally want to thank everyone that supports what I do because you make it possible for me to do things like this for my community, my city, and God's kingdom, THANK YOU!

Merry Christmas!



If you would like to help us serve more families this holiday, give below!






Also check out Thi'sl New Christmas Single "The Greatest Gift Ever" On Itunes

1 comment:

  1. wow Thi'sl! I'm overjoyed that God has given you this opportunity! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete